Americas Got Little Gymnasts!

Last night on Americas Got Talent I saw these little girls who go by Pixie Mistere. They say that they all do dance together, but don't mention any training in gymnastics which they clearly have. As a former gymnast I know these little girls are great! Now I think I got my standing tuck when I was about 11 and shortly moved to layout step-outs, but there little layout step-outs are amazing! A couple bent knees every once in a while but there little, ill let it slide lol! I dont really watch Americas Got Talent, but I caught it last night and this little routine was so cute and so great; and the girls themselves are actually really pretty! Good luck girls, you got quite the attention last night. Go ahead and check out the video!


Also this great girl that plays piano and sings performed. I loved her audition! Her name is BRI She is 17 and so cute and has a great voice too. She played a Jonas brother song the first time and this time she covered Lady GaGa in Poker Face. The only criticism I do have is that she only does pop covers, but whatever works right!

No comments:

Post a Comment