Who Knew wizards had fashion sense?

I happen to love Harry Potter! I have ever since the first movie. I am horrible that I have never really got into the books. I know the benefits to the books and that they are always better than the movies, but I have such a hard time sitting long enough to read! I plan to read them...after I finish the movies. lol.

On to my current obsession, something I'm so giddy about because its so exciting and fun...at least I thought. I saw that Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) is branching out into the world of fashion! I saw her being interviewed when being shot by Vogue magazine and was confused, intrigued, and excited about the whole thing. I recently saw the magazine and it turned out amazing! She looks like a real high fashion model. So victorian, and the clothes and settings are stunning.


After seeing these photos I looked up the wonderful Emma Watson and found that she is very fasionable in general, I also found these great Burberry ads that she was featured in. She looks like a real model!


No comments:

Post a Comment