A little about myself...


Hello, Im AsheleyJean! well Asheley is my first name. I live in wonderful Bend, Oregon. If you have never visited...Google it! Seriously. I have a happy and upbeat outlook on everything...I would say on life, but death is included. I have a wonderful family. The best parents ever! My best friend and sister Allyssa, whom i do everything with. Also a sister Jennifer and stepmom Dawn. I am a fairly new mom and newlywed! I married my High School Sweetheart, and best friend Nate. we have the most wonderful group of friends, and the cutest little boy you will ever see named Avryn. He is about 19 months old, smart as hell and hillarious.
I grew up here in bend. I competed gymnastics from the time I was 10 until my junior year of high school. The gym is a second home and everyone in it is like family. It is still a passion of mine and I love to do it and watch it any chance I get. I have always been into art, drawing whenever I could. I have many great works of art that I pride myself in. When finishing High School I needed to decide on a career path for college. With art in mind, I chose a path of graphic design. I attended college for 2 years including a year at Portland State University, but the cost and distance were too much for me and here I am back at home. I still design all the time, and in between my college years I have dabbled in fashion design as well. I ran my own T-shirt company for a while under the lable AsheleyJean, making hand painted t-shirts. My sister wants to open a clothing store sometime soon.
My other hobbies include skateboarding, snowboarding, I work right now as a tech support agent for Apple. I hope you enjoy my blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment